Established 1979. Freezer warehouse: modern one story steel and panel construction, racked storage rooms, enclosed truck and rail dock. Additional capacity for food processing, along with acreage for greenfield development. Adjacent general merchandise warehouse: modern one story steel and panel construction, heated, enclosed truck and rail dock. Easy access. Within minutes of I-94.
Total Cubic Feet: 6,982,776
Freezers: 3,877,284 cu. ft.
Cooler: 212,952 cu. ft.
General Merchandise: 2,892,540 cu. ft.
Pallet Positions: 36,000
Freeze temperature range: -20°F to 0°F
Cooler temperature range: 26°F to 28°F
Dock doors: 17
– Private siding
– 11 car spots
– CSX Railroad
- CSM (Central Station Monitor) security and fire
- Central ammonia refrigeration
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange approved
- EDI and web based order processing
- Provia WMS
- Transportation management services
- Export Approved
- ASI Excellent rating
- Food processing areas
- Pick and pack
- Return goods processing
- State-of-the-art rack system
- Daily blast freezing (100,000 lb. capacity)
- ASCS approved
- USDA inspection facility
- 400 acre campus for development