Break Free of Manual Load Processes
Even in today’s technology-centric transportation world, small to midsized carriers rely heavily on fax, email, and the web for communication. To help you break free of these manual, labor-intensive processes, Hanson Logistics offers a load processes tender management platform that maintains a constant pulse on all load tenders – regardless of communication method or carrier size.
The SHIPS Pre-Dispatch workflow solution receives the load tenders and then extracts and interprets the delivery data using an OCR-based forms processing application. This, in turn, creates either an EDI load tender transaction or enters a file directly into the dispatching system (once the load tender is approved).
Carriers benefit from reduced customer service staffing levels, elimination of data entry errors, automated load status to shippers, and good turn-down visibility.
SHIPS Pre-Dispatch also offers:
- Improved monitoring of websites to select load tenders based on lanes
- Enhanced visibility to a shipper’s load acceptance and rejection status
- Decreased customer service labor costs
- Improved visibility and reporting on load turndowns
- Increased collaboration between CSRs, management, and dispatchers in a digital workflow environment
- Increased functionality to your existing document imaging system
If you need a solution that can reduce labor costs, eliminate order entry errors, and improve accuracy, look no further. Hanson Logistics has the answer. By selecting the best mix of automated tendering options that deliver on your cost and service goals, we take the operational work out of managing shipments and allow you to focus on more important business activities.