Established 1954. One story construction of temperature and humidity controlled space. Specialized storage for all types of items. Located within minutes of I-96 and US-31, and with close proximity to I-80/90 corridor. Enclosed dock, racked storage rooms. Cooler rooms, controlled atmosphere rooms
Total Cubic Feet: 5,341,352
Freezers: 4,555,432 cu. ft.
Cooler: 652,000 cu. ft.
General Merchandise: 133,920 cu. ft.
Pallet Positions: 40,000
Freeze temperature range: -10°F to 0°F
Cooler temperature range: 28°F to 40°F
Dock doors: 20
- CSM (Central Station Monitor) security and fire
- Central ammonia refrigeration
- EDI and web based order processing
- Provia WMS
- Transportation management
- ASI Excellent rating
- Food processing areas
- Pick and pack
- Return goods processing
- Multi-vendor consolidation program
- 70 ft. truck scale
- ASCS approved
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange approved
- USDA inspection facility
- Controlled atmosphere storage space