Established 1973. Modern one story steel and panel construction, racked storage rooms. Enclosed refrigerated truck docks, covered rail dock. Rail served. Temperature and humidity controlled room. Specializing in storing Indiana school food program of fresh and frozen meats.
Take U.S. 31 to SR 25 South, to SR 35 South, To SR 29 South. Take first right after the SR 29 South sign (County Road 125), follow road all the way to dead end. Hanson Cold Storage is on the left.
Total Cubic Feet: 2,946,901
Freezers: 2,322,310 cu ft.
Cooler: 334,121 cu. ft.
Refrigerated Dock: 290,470 cu. ft.
Pallet Positions: 14,500
Freeze temperature range: -10°F to 0°F
Cooler temperature range: 28°F to 40°F
Dock doors: 18
- Private siding
- 5 car spots
- Norfolk & Southern Railroad
- CSM (Central Station Monitor) security and fire
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange approved
- European Union approved for meat export
- USDA inspection facility
- Russian export approval
- EDI and web based order processing
- Central ammonia refrigeration
- Transportation management
- ASI Excellent rating
- Pork Certification ID Service
- State-of-the-art rack system
- Food processing areas
- Pick and pack
- ASCS approved
- Racked blast freezing
- MID number 3170
- Provia WMS